Here are some links that I think are important. I hope you find them helpful!
MD Anderson links:
- MD Anderson website
- Endocrine Center – My “home” clinic
- MD Anderson’s information on thyroid cancer
- Kim’s place (bottom of page) A great place for AYA’s (Adolescent/Young Adult patients) to hang out at the hospital. There are cool video games, basketball hoops, air hockey, musical instruments, tv’s and art/craft projects. They have snacks too!
- Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) clinic
AYA related links
- GRYT – Top notch group of people dedicated to helping the cancer fam, including AYA’s, in multiple areas. Download the GRYT app to connect with others with the same diagnosis as you!
- Dear Jack – This is a awesome AYA cancer organization created by musician and young adult cancer survivor Andrew McMahon. I highly recommend you watch the documentary “Dear Jack” if you are an AYA patient.
- Elephants and Tea – Magazine just for AYA’s!
- Humor Beats Cancer – A wonderful website for young adult cancer patients to tell funny stories from their cancer adventure.
- Stupid Cancer – AYA cancer organization with help and support.